Bennett Data Center Solutions Services
Data Center Consulting and Representation
Bennett Data Center Solutions, a Mission Critical Data Center Consulting Firm, is singularly focused on one objective and one outcome: providing the best… Learn more
Site Selection for Primary and Disaster Recovery Colocation Space
Selecting a data center that best serves your IT needs is critically important. We will assist with determining if the data center and their services are right for… Learn more
Current Data Center Vulnerability Assessments
Data Center Vulnerability Assessments can be critical to understanding your current environment, identifying single points of failure, identifying inefficiencies… Learn more
Capitalize on our Vast Network Partnerships
We pride ourselves for developing and maintaining one of the nation’s most robust networks of data center professionals. Whether it is an MEP… Learn more
- I’ve had the privilege of working with Bryan on several successful data center projects. His knowledge and experience, both from a contractor’s and an owner’s point of view, was instrumental in the successful completion and operation of those projects. I highly recommend Bryan Bennett for anyone involved in the planning, construction or operation of a data/computing facility.Tasos BanosVice President, TDIndustries, Inc.
- We have worked with Bryan in both the role of General Contractor as well as the Owner on multiple projects for a number of years. All of Bryan’s projects that we have been involved with have been highly successful because of his involvement. The knowledge Bryan brings is not limited to the general contracting disciplines, he has an ability to orchestrate a cohesive performance among sub-contractors while respecting the owner’s budget. Additionally, when we worked with Bryan as our Owner, it was very much appreciated that the knowledge he brought to the table significantly contributed to the construction team’s successful completion of these projects. Our history says that with Bryan’s involvement, it substantially increases the odds of success for the owner. At Bennett Data Center Solutions, he is now in a position to bring this expertise to more owners of mission-critical projects.Graham MoorePresident, TDIndustries, Inc. Houston
- I feel very privileged to have known and worked with Bryan for more than 10 years. He brings a uniquely comfortable style to business. This style coupled with his absolute integrity, make it easy to see why he has been so successful. His focus on client needs always results in a win-win and marks the start of a long term successful relationship. If you need expertise that will never let you down, I strongly recommend you turn to Bryan.Lee KirbyFounder, Salute Inc.
- People do business with those they like and trust. They hire those who have the knowledge, experience and dependability to do a superior job. One needs all of these to successfully run a business. I’d bet that few people know that Bryan owned a recognized feed store business when he was barely 15. Who does that? Ask him about it. He is inventive, humorous, and passionate about the mark he leaves behind. He is a solid resource for anyone’s data center needs.Gary WylieCEO, Wylie and Associates, LLC
- Bryan is firmly in the top tier of senior sales leadership in the critical facility industry. He has achieved this through his unmatched level of understanding and experience in the development, design, construction, operation and financial aspects of data centers. This, coupled with his reputation as being a fair and honorable person, is why I hold him in the highest regard. One of the most exceptional executives in our space.Steve ManosChief Business Officer, Canara, Inc.
- People are inevitably evaluated by the quality of the circle of friends they create and keep. I share with pride the privilege and pleasure to call Bryan an enduring friend and value the circle he keeps. This translates directly to the confidence you should have in working with him. His deep knowledge of the technicalities and nuances of this still immature industry still pale in comparison to his depth of character and loyalty of his network. He’ll be a great guide to ensure your ROI.Andy Lane Principal, CFS Partners, Inc
- Bryan has an exceptional understanding of all aspects of mission critical applications; however, his biggest asset may actually be the network of people that he knows from all levels of the data center vertical market. If by chance Bryan was unable to provide you with his services, then he would be the first to tell you exactly where you need to go. If I were in the market for a data center lease or disaster recovery space, my first call would be to Bryan.Robert AspinallContracting Sales Engineer, HTS Texas
- My history with Bryan spans over two of his executive positions in the Data Center industry, both of which dealt with providing clients complex solutions to mission critical problems. Whether a client is looking at Design/Build, BC, DR, or Operations, Bryan’s thorough knowledge and ability to act as an advocate for a client are top notch. But what sets him apart in the brokerage/consultant industry: He builds relationships not rolodex’s, and he delivers on his commitments. Any clients will find him doing exactly that on their behalfKristen VosmaerPrincipal, CFT Eco