Data Center Consulting and Representation
Bennett Data Center Solutions, a Mission Critical Data Center Consulting Firm, is singularly focused on one objective and one outcome: providing the best consulting and representation to our clients to maximize their requirements for utilizing primary colocation and disaster recovery space. With over ten years of data center experience, we have an in-depth knowledge of the data center markets, the providers and products offered. In addition, we have met with the owners and senior management of the data center providers from around the state and country, and are therefore, uniquely qualified to serve the data center needs of companies large and small.
Site Selection for Primary and Disaster Recovery Colocation Space
Selecting a data center that best serves your IT needs is critically important. We will assist with determining if the data center and its services are right for your company. Not all data centers are designed and operated with the same goals and objectives for all end users.
Differentiators vary from data center to data center to include some of the following:
- Fiber Connectivity
- Power / Cooling
- High Performance Computing (HPC) Capability
- Cloud Computing / Hosting
- Disaster Recovery Office Space
- Concurrent Maintainability
- Site Accessibility
- Smart / Remote Hands
Current Data Center Vulnerability Assessments
Data Center Vulnerability Assessments can be critical to understanding your current environment, identifying single points of failure, identifying inefficiencies and how future growth requirements can be met. Most assessments review and inspect critical infrastructure to include:
- Critical Electrical Equipment, such as: incoming power feeds, main switchboard, switchgear, transformers, transfer switches, paralleling gear, generators, UPS systems, batteries, static switches, Power Distribution Units (PDUs).
- Critical Mechanical Equipment, such as: chillers, air handlers, Computer Room Air Conditioners (CRACs), Computer Room Air Handlers (CRAHs), pumps, and cooling towers.
- Methods of Procedure and Standard Operating Procedures
- Building Management Systems (BMS) Single Points of Failure Reports and Recommendations are a step by step process on how to understand your current environment and how to best plan for future needs.
Capitalize on our Vast Network Partnerships
We pride ourselves for developing and maintaining one of the nation’s most robust networks of data center professionals. Whether it is an MEP, Operations, Network Fiber Connectivity, Maintenance, MOP’s and SOP’s assessments to cleaning your data center, we have the resources to assist.